Friday, July 3, 2009

UPDATES and more

Well, I am a bad Mama because I haven't posted anything for awhile! Jonathan had ear infections all fall and I have fallen way behind in the updating of this blog.
Below I have posted Christmas photos. This was Jonathan and my first christmas stateside as we were in Guatemala last year. Needless to say, Jonathan got tons of gifts from the family. I have posted a photo below.

Aboo (ie grandma) just waking up on christmas morning

Tia Nita playing Santa Clause and handing out gifts!

Unca Bill and Papa at dinner table after our traditional big christmas breakfast!


Jonathan with his cousins




Jonathan on his new rocking chair from Papa and Aboo (short for abuella which means grandma in spanish).




Of course, kids always seem to play with the boxes and not the toys!! hahaha!






Jonathan in his reindeer pajamas!


Did I say that there were alot of gifts!!!! wow!!






Even the Cat even thought there was alot of gifts! She had a good time playing in the packages!





















No comments: