Friday, July 3, 2009

more photos

Jonathan, my mom and I traveled to Chahalis, WA for a friend's wedding. We met up with my friends who worked with me in Honduras. All our families have grown since then and it was fun to introduce our children to each other. I wish I had taken more pictures but had my hands full keeping track of Jonathan.

Tim and Dulcie K, with their family. Tim and Dulcie worked in Honduras with me before they had children. It was great to meet their youngest.

Nathanial, Tim, Ella, Benjamin, and Dulcie K. Great friends and I really had a good time catching up.


Dawn C. and her parents. Dawn also worked in Honduras with me. She was a beautiful bride and her wedding was in an old big barn. I got to meet her new husband Brian and hope we can reconnect again soon.

Grandma went along to help keep track of Jonathan.




My sister and her kids came over for Spring Break this year. We really enjoyed having them here.




My Aunt Donna and Uncle Phil went to lunch with us after church that sunday.





Jonathan at the restaurant with everyone. He actually fell asleep before we even left the restaurant. All that excitement finally caught up with him!







Jonathan loves stickers and loves to put them on his face.








Here he is putting stickers on his cousin, Rachael!!





1 comment:

A, K, E & S said...

well, we am so proud of your mama for updating this blog. we were just about to give up on you guys! so glad to see you and how big you are getting! keep the pics coming.
miss ya
A, K, E and S